Thursday, September 27, 2012

A few random pictures of joy and wonder...

Here are a few of the images I have collected over the past few months that continue to bring joy and wonder to my soul.  Maybe you'll like them, too.  If you are free on Sunday, September 30th @ 10:30 am, please try to join me in worship as I share songs, stories and scripture concerning God's grace as I've encountered it over the past 30 years of ministry.

The wedding ceremony for Tessa and Chris

A total blessing

My first loaf of bread with my trusty Brown Betty tea pot

An incredible sculpture, yes?

Nelson Mandela - in-freaking-credible

My brother

My daughter with Elvis' mike

My daughter in our garden

My honey in Quebec

In worship








2 comments:

Dianne said...

Sunday, September 30.

RJ said...

Made the change... sorry!

trusting that the season of new life is calming creeping into its fullness...

Earlier this week, when the temperature was a balmy 65F and the skies sunny and blue, I began my annual outdoor spring cleaning: piles and ...